Monitored Offsite Image Backups for StorageCraft ShadowProtect
With OnTheNet you don't need expensive enterprise backup hardware and fiber connections to achieve enterprise levels of backup and recovery. OnTheNet will manage your offsite backups and ensure that they’re being monitored, checked and are recoverable.
OnTheNet supported Shadow Protect backups allow you to recover your systems in as little as minutes, even if your server hardware is irreparable. You can backup your complete system as often as every 15 minutes and secure your offsite backups automatically over a standard ADSL connection. Rest easy knowing your offsite backups are being constantly monitored and checked. You can recover your servers in our data centre or have your data returned to you on a hard disk or simply recover accidentally deleted files.
Australian Backup Location
Continuous off-site backup
Weekly mount check
Monitored by real people
Daily email updates
Zero setup cost
Included at no extra cost
- a daily chain check and report of the latest incremental back to the base
- a weekly mount and chkdsk of all volumes
- the ability to seed large amounts of data into our data centre with HDDs
- the ability to book a virtual boot server for a day from which you can test boot all your servers
- unlimited upload and downloads of data
- a virtual boot server to run your servers in a DR situation for up to 1 week
- the ability to move servers into our virtualised environment for better performance
- do restores onto HDDs which can be couriered to you
MSPs and IT Reseller Benefits
Offer your clients cost effective full system backups with offsite copies and fast recovery.
- Clear reporting and overview of your customers offsite backups
- Clear and transparent pricing
- Clear and transparent invoices
- Daily checks of your offsite backups
- Keep track of your customer’s backups easily and how much storage they’re using
I have used OnTheNet for my offsite backups for more than 3 years and backup both workstations and servers for a range of clients. Their solution is simple, efficient, and most importantly reliable. Their service and responsiveness is excellent. I can highly recommend OnTheNet, in fact I can't recommend them highly enough!
We have always found OnTheNet very responsive and helpful. Being Melbourne based, we like the fact that we can bring HDDs into their data centre or retrieve them when required. We recommend OnTheNet to anyone who needs to take the worry out of their offsite backups.
We have used OnTheNet for our offsite backup storage for 3 years. When we've had to recover servers, OnTheNet's response has been immediate and helpful. I can highly recommend OnTheNet as an offsite backup solutions provider.
Why use StorageCraft ShadowProtect?
Shadow Protect will work on physical hardware, virtualised machines and with virtualised environments such as KVM or Citrix that aren't supported by most host based backup systems. The continuous incremental backups enables offsite replication even on ADSL connections.
Benefits of ShadowProtect & OnTheNet
- Full system recovery for physical and virtualised servers
- Support for VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, Xen, KVM
- Snapshots every 15 minutes, unlimited retention
- Automated offsite system backups over low bandwidth connections such as ADSL
- Monitored and tested offsite backups
- Clear and easy to understand reporting and management tools
- Cost effective backup and disaster recovery
- Recover large amounts of data via hard disk drive
- Australian based offsite backups, based support and expertise
- No lock in contracts and transparent pricing
Why use OnTheNet?
We use the standard Storage Craft tools such as Image Manager and iFTP. You can decide your own offsite consolidation and retention policies. We provide clear and easy to understand reporting and tools to manage your offsite backups.
We charge only for storage on a month to month basis and you can increase and decrease your storage as you wish. If you reduce your need for storage, you’re not locked into paying for legacy storage.
We're an Australian based company and our data centre and all our support staff are based in Australia. All our storage is redundant (we keep secondary backups of the primary backups) and stored in a Tier 3 data centre, with redundant power supplies, UPS backup etc. Being local, if you have large amounts of data, we are able to seed our data centre with external HDDs or if you need to restore a large amount of data we can send you a HDD with your data by the next business day. In addition we can boot up your servers in our data centre.