Monitored Offsite Backups for Files, Exchange and SQL Server
Just need to backup Word docs, Excel sheets and a few photos? Then file based backups are low cost and effective.
Benefits of OnTheNet Offsite Backups
- Automated offsite system backups over low bandwidth connections such as ADSL
- low cost and effective for Word docs and Excel sheets and file servers
- no software license fees
- recover files over the internet from anywhere
- recover files that have been deleted or original versions that have since been altered
- Clear and easy to understand reporting and management tools
- Recover large amounts of data via hard disk drive
- Australian based offsite backups, based support and expertise
- no onsite repository required
- No lock in contracts and transparent pricing
Australian Backup Location
Continuous off-site backup
Weekly mount and checkdisk
Monitored by real people
Daily email updates
Zero setup cost
Off-site Exchange and SQL Server BackupsIf you wish to backup Exchange or SQL databases we don’t recommend file backups. It can be done but the recovery will be time consuming and complex. Being able to restore successfully can depend on being able to restore exactly the same version of Exchange or MS-SQL on exactly the same version of Windows. Hence we recommend image based backups, that backup the entire system including the Windows operating system and applications. Talk to us about StorageCraft or VEEAM to be able to do this.
Why use OnTheNet?
We charge only for the storage on a month to month basis and you can increase and decrease your storage as you wish. We don’t charge per account only for the total amount of storage your clients are using. There are no lock in contracts. If you lose a customer, you’re not locked into paying for extra storage you no longer need. There are also no software license fees.
We’re an Australian based company and our data centre and all our support staff are based in Australia. All our storage is redundant (we keep secondary backups of the primary backups) and stored in a Tier 3 data centre, with redundant power supplies, UPS backup etc. Being local, if you have large amounts of data, we are able to seed our data centre with external HDDs or if you need to restore a large amount of data we can send you a HDD with your data by the next business day.
Benefits of OnTheNet
- Transparent Pricing With No Lock In Contracts
- Client side software
- the ability to seed large amounts of data into our data centre with HDDs
- 30 days retention as standard
- Unlimited recovery of files over the internet
- Unlimited upload and downloads of data